Friday, July 3, 2015

Ancient Hawaiian Healing




The routine Huna therapists use ancient cipher and the chanting of ancient tonal patterns to activate the cells of the sympathetic through energized sound and light.



I have created three CDs: Warble and Pardon, EnCHANTment, and Sleepy Time Trill. I have placed powerful healing code in the CDs. When a person listens to it frequently, the code are then transferred into their neurology. The ancient Hawaiian meaning of the carol and symbol asks “ for the darkness to transform into Light”. After a while, the stuck energy in the body conclusively moves well-informed that it is time to evolve to a higher level of existence. The ancient Hawaiian chants seems to “ bang their cages” in an ancient tonal device that is far stronger than our very young English language. We are meant to cut cords daily to free our neurology from judgments that block prayers to our Higher Self.



Huna incorporates Ancient Hawaiian healing techniques that heal you at the root level on the inside, so enhancing your performance on the exterior.



In a sit-in ( which can be done in person or distance healing ), you ' ll range the separate parts inside so that you can have the Energy to Create in Present Time. It works through Change takes place at the Unconscious level. I use Higher - level vibrations to remove " negative inducing forms " from the body and guide you into your own healing ability. I also swim with undomesticated dolphins. During the past ten caducity as a healing practitioner, I have observed a real need for people to Forgive in orderliness to Heal Themselves. Unforgiveness is the greatest toxin we have in the body. Intellectually, people realize they have to Let Go of the Former, but they don ' t know how.



Patricia, a 60 juncture aged client, was diagnosed with cancer and seemed to have lost the will to live. She was put in a hospital ward under suicide digital watch.









A family apportionment called me to do some distance healing. I sat in a chair in front of my sacred shrine and proceeded with a chorus to extort the higher beings to come in to helping hand me. This carol now connects ( “ entangles” in detail physics ) the healer and discerning. The chant asks for the Light to dissolve the inner ruin and put protection around the client. I had Patricia’ s recount to heart on. I sat quietly looking at her and began to breathe deeply to build up Life Force ( called Mana in Hawaii ) in my body.



The Mana was sent nowadays to my Wider Self at the top of my term. The Other Self is a ball of Great Light, which holds the blueprint for perfect health. The Likewise Self has to be invited to come into us. Thanks to the Numerous Self does not have a body, it needs the Mana to activate it, from the Unconscious Mind. I used my Conscious Mind or logical self to will this to be done via the Unconscious, which runs our body. As the Mana was flowing to the Higher Self, the drizzle of the blessing fell down inside of me, went through my heart, and out my hand to the image of Patricia many miles away surrounding her in healing light. I did this for about 10 minutes. Non - locality healing took place. Then I visually and emotionally cut the rope I had formed with her and released her into the Universal Light. I also uttered these words releasing her: “ Thy will be done for the greatest good of all”. Then my agenda with her was free and she was released to a Higher source. The production of this short process, about 30 minutes, was that the next day Patricia recovered from her suicidal emotions and was released from the hospital, went home, and has been in recovery ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment